Ride Center Guide
Ride Center Guide
Trek Travel creates Cycling Vacations of a Lifetime with the belief that the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. Our Guide team is comprised of exceptional individuals from around the world who call the bicycle seat their office, and the road their home.
We’re looking for an individual passionate about active travel, bikes and people to join our Team. An organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and dynamic zest for life. Reporting to our Guide Manager, this is a remote position based in Santa Rosa, California with moderate regional travel. This position is paid hourly and is an on-call type schedule with no
guarantee for work on a consistent basis.
At Trek Travel, we think outside the box, continuously improve, encourage feedback and give it all we got, all the time, no exceptions. Primary day in the life duties involve but are not limited to:
▪ Coordinate most aspects of rides based on safety, brand standards and hospitality
▪ Coordination and communication with coworkers, partners and guests
▪ Exceed co-worker and customer expectations through exceptional customer service
▪ Work closely with various departments to deliver exceptional experiences
▪ Prepare, update and maintain event standards and documents
▪ Continually offer ideas to improve all aspects of the job based on evaluations and feedback
▪ Weekly update to Manager(s) and cross departmental work, as needed
▪ Solid customer service experience and a natural “connector” with all personality types
▪ Focus on high level hospitality along with ability to add awesome energy to any situation
▪ Fun and flexible with a positive attitude and a dynamic zest for life
▪ Resourceful and solution-oriented with a safety-first focus
▪ Committed to consistency, efficiency, deadlines and excellent communication
▪ Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
▪ Dedicated to team work and company culture
▪ Event management experience, ideally in the Travel or Cycling industry
▪ Strong Trek Travel product and customer base knowledge
▪ Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite and welcome the challenge of new systems
We are an E-Verify employer.