Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Trek Bicycle Corporation is looking to enhance our staff through the addition of an accomplished and innovative Software Business Analyst, who has demonstrated experience with e-Commerce and CMS platforms. This key, hands-on role will act as the primary interface with business partners, customers, and design and technology staff to analyze and identify opportunities to enhance mobile and web applications. This position draws upon subject matter expertise with a responsibility of articulating design, functional and technical requirements for efforts that deliver measurable value and success for the product and Trek as a whole.
The Analyst will work multiple and concurrent projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, KANBAN software development environment. Using outstanding verbal and written communication skills coupled with an understanding of technology, this role collects requirements with a focus on ensuring that personal and team quality and timeline standards are met. In addition, the Analyst will take full responsibility for seeing stories through the full life cycle of development and leadership of projects. This individual must be self-motivated, have a high sense of urgency, require minimal supervision, and manage issues in an efficient manner providing accurate status reports as required. Existing processes and tools will be leveraged with active participation in the identification and implementation of new tools expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technologies related discipline and three (3) or more years’ experience in business and/or systems analysis with B2C/B2B facing sites.
- Exceptional business and technical communication skills required with an ability to conduct interviews and facilitate group discussions.
- Ability to lead a work group through the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated success managing business and/or technical requirements throughout the development and/or project lifecycle. Experience with JIRA and Confluence, a plus.
- Ability to use animated mock-ups, flowcharting, storyboarding, style sheets, and other tools to demonstrate and illustrate application, system, and user experience and interface enhancements beneficial.
- Experience with Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Business-to-Business (B2B), e-Commerce, Content Management Systems (CMS), Database principles, Inventory Control/Management, Point of Sale (POS), Procurement Systems and/or 3rd party integration platforms for software that delivers Analytics, Ratings and Reviews, Product Finders, etc.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service, product quality, and doing the “right thing” in a dynamic environment with multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
- Effective working individually and within multiple team settings.
- Strong process management and problem-solving skills required with experience in agile/KANBAN software development a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Understanding of testing and release management techniques and technologies required.
We are an E-Verify employer.