Customer Service Rep - South Africa
Customer Service Representative - Trek Bicycle South Africa
As a Customer Service Representative your primary mission is to provide front-line support for our customers. By using available resources, the successful candidate will go above and beyond to provide world class customer service in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Providing front line technical support and facilitating warranty related queries
- Building and maintaining relationships with Trek South Africa retailers.
- Support Territory Managers in managing sales and strategic direction for the territory.
- Provide outstanding customer service by acting as a liaison between Trek & retailers for all sales & service-related needs.
- Solve all the service issues warranty related issues in a positive and efficient manner.
- Monitor and assist financial services with credit status controls.
- Be the technical liaison and solutions rep with Trek Retailers
- Work as a team with Territory Manager to accomplish goals.
- Manage set up, support and communications of Trek’s B2B system
- Assist with training and maintaining Trek’s retailer training platform Trek University
- Respond to retailer inquiries and provide a speedy and thorough resolution to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process orders timely & accurately. Manage back orders & shipments.
- Embrace a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Seizes opportunities to help retailer provide top-level customer service to consumers.
- Acts as a resource for both end users and retailers regarding all product and technical questions.
- Help facilitate retailer collections and credit control.
- Must have a technical background with dealing with bicycles and understanding their attributes
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs - Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred
- Prior industry knowledge experience will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of/passion for cycling a plus.
- Exceptional work ethic, integrity and drive to produce only great work.
- Must display strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities in a focus but flexible manner.
- Business communication proficiency is a must. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of organization.
- Dynamic and high energy. Understand how to work with a sense of urgency.
- Successful team members are positive and calm in a busy environment. They do more than is asked of them and they work well on their own.
We are an E-Verify employer.