SharePoint & PowerApps Engineer
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new and innovative ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle Corporation in Gurgaon, India is seeking to hire a SharePoint & PowerApps Engineer. This individual is responsible for administrating and working with business stakeholders to support existing solutions implemented on the Microsoft SharePoint, Flow, and PowerApps platforms.
Responsibilities include administration, end user training, end user support, and creating new solutions that digitize business processes, helping the business reduce redundant work while enabling collaboration, enhance productivity and enhance efficiency of existing business processes. This IT area is a fast-paced team that interacts with all area of the business.
The successful SharePoint & PowerApps Engineer will:
- Assists with administration of Trek’s Office 365, SharePoint, Flow and PowerApps environment.
- Develop project work plans, assign & work on tasks.
- Create and maintains documentation like end-user and technical documentation.
- Provides status reports to management.
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders in all levels of the company.
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders, documenting the requirements in the form of an Agile story.
- Design new SharePoint sites, Flow, and PowerApps.
- Execute testing needed to assure the desired functionality of the solutions meets the business requirements.
- Provide end-to-end training for SharePoint, and PowerApps users.
- Proactively assist in communicating to users’ new features released.
- Proactively share knowledge with co-workers and ensure appropriate knowledge transfer to cover duties during illness, vacations, training, etc.
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of your own work.
- Have good written / oral communication skills. This individual must be able to effectively communicate in English with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science (equivalent professional experience considered).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT role with at least 3 years of hands-on continuous work experience in using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint Online, SharePoint Designer, Flow, and PowerApps.
- Familiarity with relational databases SQL & Atlassian JIRA.
- Ability to understand complex business & system processes and clearly articulate business requirements.
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements.
- Ability to understand and analyze current business processes and suggest/develop improved processes and methods.
We are an E-Verify employer.