International Customer Service Representative
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Our team is looking for an amazing International Customer Service Representative to join our team. In this role you will build and maintain relationships with Trek’s international distributor accounts. Along with support the Regional Manager in handling sales and responsible for all customer service related issues for territory.
- Work as a team w/ Regional Manager to accomplish territory goals. Lead all aspects of territory when Regional Manager is traveling.
- Build & maintain good relationships with distributors. Be an ambassador for Trek.
- Handle day-to-day correspondence via email & phone.
- Process orders timely & accurately. Manage backorders & shipments.
- Work with our supply chain team to facilitate factory direct orders and shipment for distributors.
- Be communication and education liaison between Trek & distributors. Keep them informed of issues that affect their business.
- Provide incredible hospitality to customers and co-workers.
- Embrace a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Some international travel may be required.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a result-oriented environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Prior customer service experience
- Spanish language fluency is a plus
- Knowledge of/passion for cycling a plus
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Free life insurance & optional term life insurance
Competitive vacation package
401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
12 weeks of maternity leave with 100% pay
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.