Retail Marketing and Content Manager
Retail Marketing Campaigns And Content Manager
The Retail Marketing Campaigns and Content Manager is responsible for managing what messages Trek sends to customers of Trek Retail Stores, and at what cadence. Messages could support marketing campaigns (such as product launches), they could be as a result of a business need (oops, we have too many shoes, help me find people to buy them), or they could be proactive messaging using SVOC data.
The ideal candidate is a master strategist when it comes to how to work the book of business at a bicycle retail store. This person would be using their knowledge and experience to help target messaging to the right group of consumers. The ideal candidate has an investigative mind and will creatively approach who and how to target customers with appropriate, enticing messages.
The ideal candidate also needs to be highly organized and a good planner, as they will own the communication calendar for all Trek Retail Stores.
- Manage the Retail Marketing Campaign and Communications calendar
- Manage all aspects of Retail Campaigns
- Proactively identify consumer communication opportunities and work with SVOC Manager to get needed data
- Work with key players in the Retail Department to identify business needs, then address them with targeted messaging
- Manage execution of brand campaigns through retail channels
- Own the retail communication calendar and prioritize messages and quantity of messages to consumers
- Identify what content should be in the post-purchase email series and what the cadence of messages should be
- Manage the prioritization and quantity of messages that are going out to different segments of customers
- Preferred 2+ years experience working at a bicycle retail location
- Able to suggest customer shopping trends at a bicycle retail location (what customers would like if they purchased “x”)
- Deep understanding of cycling products, or a willingness to learn!
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain strong business relationships
- Able to get things done quickly, act with a sense of urgency, adapt to changing environments and maintain a positive attitude throughout
- Strong attention to detail, and highly organized
- Capable of planning and working 3-6 months ahead but also able to make short term plans and changes – fun and flexible!
We are an E-Verify employer.