BCycle Tech - Part-Time
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Madison BCycle is looking for a energetic, self-motivated maintenance technician to join the team. This role is the public face of BCycle, therefore a positive and friendly attitude is an absolute necessity! As employees of Trek Bicycle, Madison BCycle team members are eligible for employee product discounts.
- Bike maintenance (overhauls, 2 week inspection, basic repair)
- Operating/maintaining sprinter van (cleaning and running)
- Balancing the system (moving bikes around)
- Customer service/ interaction (answering calls, questions on the street)
- Installation and removal of stations
- Maintaining stations (troubleshooting, replacing parts, winterizing, batteries)
- Events (setup, tabling, tear down)
- Ability to adapt to changing roles
- Small team skills and a willingness to have fun while completing the goals are a must!
- Evening and weekend availability and flexible scheduling
- The position does not require a degree but a clean driving record is a must
- Schedule will vary depending on the season.
We are an E-Verify employer.