Instructor - Trek Certified Service
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Improve the performance of the business by assisting the development, delivery and management of service content, instruction and logistics related to the Trek School of Certified Service located in Waterloo, WI. The Trek School of Certified Service is a world-class immersive educational institution designed to give each participant the tools to deliver a great riding experience every time. In a curriculum tailored to develop skills beyond the wrench, students gain a holistic view of the bicycle, learning from a variety of expert instructors. It’s all part of delivering extraordinary experiences to every Trek customer around the world.
- Daily student logistics, scheduling, invoicing, survey administration, and follow-up
- Manage daily in-class parts and supply logistics
- Service instructional content development, editing, and review
- Service storage organization, space utilization, and supply management
- Teach, support, and assist instructional staff before, during and after classes facilitating smooth operation
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director including market research, analysis etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of success in a team environment
- High standard of excellence with great attention to details
- Exceptional public speaking and small workgroup meeting facilitation
- Strong brand historical and technical product knowledge is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5-years bicycle service experience as a technician, manager or service advisor
- Business management or operations management background is strongly preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of organization
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- 2-3 weeks of travel may be required
We are an E-Verify employer.