IT Administrator Spanish / French
About the Company
Headquartered in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA Trek Bicycle Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customer, and to change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast - turning ideas into reality.
Position: South West Europe IT Administrator
Location: Madrid, Spain
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Position
About the role:
To provide outstanding IT service to SWE business & support IT retail expansion in SWE countries.
Support the Spanish, French and Portuguese business from Madrid.
• 1st and 2nd line support to internal users.
Manages IT helpdesk calls and resolves complex issues though liaison with IT in Europe and US.
• Review messages, arrived by e-mail within the helpdesk and assign those to yourself if possible.
Installs new hardware & software to tight deadlines & provides continuous support for both.
Implements & supports network infrastructure including Trek & Trek Owned Retail solutions.
Ability to support mobile phones, alarm systems, footfall counters & a diverse range of hardware solutions.
Support & implementation for Trek Owned Retail stores in with local hardware & networking requirements under direction of the European IT Retail Manager.
Microsoft Active Directory management & Windows configuration.
Apple Mac Books configuration and support.
Manages & plans budget to efficiently reduce costs.
Provides security training & keeps Trek internal systems & the retail environment safe.
Attend daily and weekly online meetings.
Strong written/verbal communication
Superb time management and detail
IT experience & aptitude
Experience & Qualifications Required
• Graduate education
• Fluent in Spanish and English, ideally with French skills as well
• 2+ years in an IT support role with an emphasis on aligning business requirements with IT solutions and project work
• Knowledge of PC & Mac hardware & installs
• Understanding & experience of Meraki (or equivalent) networking architectures
• Experience of managing supplier contracts & control of costs
• Used to multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
• Flexible working hours and availability at weekends in exceptional circumstances
• Active Directory experience & Windows 10
• Virtual Server understanding
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of IP phones & call centres
• Experience supporting IT retail systems would be an advantage
We are an E-Verify employer.