Are you on a mission to find the perfect internship within an awesome company? Well, congratulations, you’ve accomplished your mission. Interns at Trek have the opportunity to work alongside the best in the business, experience the real world, and have fun while doing so.
Interning at Trek may just be one of the best experiences of your life. Our modern work culture/environment is second to none. From fun employee events to a flexible work schedule, Trek is recognized as a great place to work. What are you waiting for? Complete your application immediately!
Think you have what it takes to intern at the best bike company in the world? Trek is currently looking for an enthusiastic Engineering Intern. This internship will provide you with relevant engineering experience by being tasked with putting your engineering coursework to use in practical applications. The job grows or shrinks depending on your true capabilities.
Still reading? Then you might be the one. Apply today with your best foot forward. But first, check out the detailed description of what you’ll be responsible for.
May through August 2019
- CAD (surface, solid modeling, and drawing generation)
- Bike building
- Light machining
- Test development
- Helping with testing
- Part Design
Interns will be aiding in developing the next generation of our products. This is a great gig because you will apply your engineering knowledge to bikes. Please include a cover letter with your application.
- Currently pursuing an Engineering degree
- Proficient mechanical and hands on aptitude.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills -able to interact competently with internal/external contacts
- Professional attitude, image, demeanor, and confidentiality
- Competent computer database / spreadsheet / word processing abilities / timelines
- Able to perform thermal and stress calculations
- Solidworks, 3D modeling and COSMOS experience a plus
- Bike mechanic skills are a plus
We are an E-Verify employer.