Implementation and Deployment Project Manager
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Trek Bicycle is seeking a detail-oriented IT Deployment Manager to lead our retail store deployments, planning and cutovers. This role will be responsible for managing vendor relationships, sourcing, inventory management and scheduling. You will ensure the on-time and on-budget deployment of new stores, remodels, cutovers and the deployment of other special projects. You will work closely with our Construction Implementation, IT, Operations and Finance teams along with a variety of external vendors to define and improve processes and best practices.
- Plan, coordinate, schedule and deploy end-to-end IT solutions within our stores
- Drive internal and external alignment around each project
- Manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within the agreed upon time, cost and quality parameters
- Create and update process documentation to support global partners
- Special project deployments as new technology is added to our stores.
- A variety of other tasks may become the focus of this position – be flexible!
- This role will require limited travel of 5-10%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience
- 2+ years project management experience, preferred
- 2+ years IT cutover management, go-live planning and execution experience
- Exceptional business and technical communication skills required
- Demonstrated success managing business and/or technical requirements throughout the development and/or project lifecycle.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service, product quality, and doing the “right thing” in a dynamic environment with multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
- Effective working individually or with a team.
We are an E-Verify employer.