Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Work as a member of the Trek IT Helpdesk team to provide technical assistance to computer clients. Answer questions and resolve computer problems for clients in person, through the use of remote software, via telephone or electronically. Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, connectivity, electronic mail, and operating systems.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
- Some experience (6-12 months) in Help Desk or PC Support roles. Previous Apple Genius experience considered a major plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7/8/10 etc.)
- Administration of Mac OS including implementing Mac devices into a business environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory (2010/2012)
- Working knowledge of implementing and supporting Microsoft BackOffice products (Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, SMS, etc.)
- PowerShell a plus
- Solid understanding of IT Security best practices a plus
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Highly results and delivery oriented
We are an E-Verify employer.