Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
We call our team the Awesome Bus. Want to join us on this incredible ride? Well, today is your lucky day! If you are an agile and effective with data, spreadsheets, and SQL, then our Database Analyst position might be for you!
Confident that you can help run the backbone our retail systems? Submit your application! Our Database Analyst should take pride in being the go-to-person for those working in Trek Stores, as well as those on the Retail Accounting and Purchasing teams. Additionally, the database analyst is responsible for the overall integrity of our data, including, but not limited to the management of categories, vendors, users, payments and pricing.
- Maintain central databases in North America
- Support the acquisition and transition of data into a primary database
- Responsible for entering new products, categories, special orders, vendor updates, and pricing
- Database cleanup functions
- A variety of other tasks may become the focus of this position – be flexible!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience
- Exceptional business and technical communication skills required
- Demonstrated success managing business and/or technical requirements throughout the development and/or project lifecycle.
- Experience with Database principles, Inventory Control/Management, Point of Sale (POS), Familiarity with SQL and/or 3rd party integration platforms for software.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service, product quality, and doing the “right thing” in a dynamic environment with multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
- Effective working individually or with a team.
- Strong process management and problem-solving skills required with experience in agile software development a plus.
- Experience with Ascend RMS is preferred.
We are an E-Verify employer.