Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle-related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it.
Trek is looking for the right person to join our team as a Financial Analyst supporting the BCycle division. The ability to assume direct ownership of financial details and a strong foundation in financial analysis will be key to success in this role.
- Provide world class accounting support and financial analysis for the BCycle business; assume direct ownership for general ledger maintenance, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Contribute to the development of BCycle’s monthly forecasts and annual budget
- Produce and deliver monthly reporting to business unit leaders to explain financial performance
- Perform analysis to track variances against financial plans and address root causes behind variance drivers; recommend actions to manage risks
- Lead and execute monthly close processes to ensure financials are recorded in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage revenue recognition cycle and generate customer invoices for station installations and monthly software services
- Manage and reconcile intercompany payables between BCycle and Trek Bicycle
- Perform and maintain accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Support operating partners in the development of responses to RFPs and provide pricing/margin guidance
- Develop financial models to analyze new business opportunities and support recommendations for growth
- Evaluate and implement solutions to drive efficiency in accounting and financial reporting processes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Strong technical competence with BI tools and Excel
- 2-4 years of FP&A, Accounting or Corporate Finance experience
- Ability to manage the day-to-day financial details of a business
- Self-motivated, organized, analytical and detail-oriented
We are an E-Verify employer.