ServiceNow & MS Dynamics 365 Engineer
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new and innovative ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle Corporation in Gurgaon, India is seeking to hire a ServiceNow & MS Dynamics 365 Engineer. This individual is responsible for administrating and working with IT and business stakeholders to support and enhance existing solutions implemented on the ServiceNow – ITIL and Dynamics 365 CRM platforms.
Responsibilities include creating and administering new solutions that digitize IT and other business processes, helping IT and business areas reduce redundant work, enhance productivity and efficiency of existing business processes. This IT area is a fast-paced team that interacts with all area of the business.
The successful ServiceNow & MS Dynamics 365 Engineer will:
- Administer Trek’s ServiceNow and Dynamics 365 CRM environments including workflow customization, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configuration.
- Organize development efforts, including design, testing, and migrations.
- Develop project work plans, assign & work on tasks.
- Create and maintains documentation like end-user and technical documentation.
- Provides status reports to management.
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders in all levels of the company.
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders, document requirements in the form of an Agile story.
- Execute testing needed to assure the desired functionality of the solutions meets the business requirements.
- Provide end-to-end training for ServiceNow and CRM end users.
- Proactively assist in communicating new features released to users.
- Proactively share knowledge with co-workers and ensure appropriate knowledge transfer to cover duties during illness, vacations, training, etc.
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of your own work.
- Have good written / oral communication skills. This individual must be able to effectively communicate in English with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science (equivalent professional experience considered).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a ServiceNow ITIL and ServiceNow Portal developer.
- ServiceNow certification/training preferred.
- Knowledge/experience with Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow and Dynamics 365 CRM with other business data systems.
- Experience in .Net or equivalent language is preferred.
- Familiarity with relational databases SQL & Atlassian JIRA.
- Ability to understand complex business & system processes and clearly articulate business requirements.
- Willingness to learn and take ownership of digitizing business processes.
- Good written / oral communication skills.
We are an E-Verify employer.