RETAIL FINANCIAL ANALYST
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best team is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, with the bike and have a blast while doing it!
The Retail Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact not only upon Trek’s finance department, but also upon a great company and growing business. Utilizing business intelligence tools and being able to listen, partner and influence a variety of operational partners within our retail business will be key to success in this role. The Financial Analyst position will report directly to the North America Retail Finance Manager.Position Responsibilities:
- Support North America Retail Operations and Retail Stores with world-class financial and analytic support
- Partner with business leaders and assume expense management responsibilities for domestic retail departments and stores, including:
- Monthly close processes and responsibilities
- Monthly forecast
- Annual budgeting
- Support business partners ad-hoc reporting needs
- Perform regular P&L analysis and variance of actuals vs. forecast; provide commentary and insights to business drivers
- Leverage IT tools to create and review variance analysis and forecasting
- Define and develop new standard reports and metrics to deliver insightful financial analysis; drive improvements in existing reports and processes
- Support acquisition inquiries with reporting/analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field is required
- Advanced level of technical experience with business intelligence tools and Excel reporting capabilities
- 5 – 8 years of FP&A, Accounting, or Corporate Finance experience
- Ability to manage the details but also communicate with and influence senior leaders
- Team Player, self-motivated, organized, analytical and detail oriented
We are an E-Verify employer.