J.D. Edwards E1 Developer
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love, and to take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from all sources, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast. We want to turn ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
The IT ERP Department is enhancing its staff through the hiring of a J.D. Edwards E1 Developer with expertise in J.D. Edwards 9.x development. It would be a plus if the candidate has experience in DSI or dcLINK script writing for Scanners, Transform Overlay development, Loftware Labeling development, or SOA/Oracle Fusion Middleware development, and UX1 toolset. This position reports to the IT ERP/J.D. Edwards Development Manager and provides expertise in developing, designing, enhancing, and maintaining applications, as well as some backend server responsibilities. The position is focused, but not limited to, developing for J.D. Edwards 9.x Applications/Reports using the J.D. Edwards toolsets or surrounding technology toolsets.
The successful developer will interface with business partners and IT business analyst staff throughout the development lifecycle of multiple and concurrent activities, projects, and system implementations to analyze business requirements and develop detailed technical plans and specifications. Responsibilities will include ensuring that the architectural, business, coding, design, and quality standards for the J.D. Edwards applications/reports are met. This individual will leverage existing tools and participate in the application and development of new tools to assist with and/or lead the creation of business and technical requirements, the identification of applicable and innovative solutions, the accurate estimation of work effort, and the initiation and management of development, project, and task plans. This person will be self-motivated, require minimal supervision, and be responsible for the quality and timeliness of their own work including the management of incidents in an efficient manner while providing accurate status updates on all activities. An additional plus is having worked under the Agile Development Methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technologies related discipline and 5+ years of J.D. EDWARDS 9.x development experience required
- Expertise with J.D. Edwards Toolsets in 9.x services required.
- Experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) required.
- Strong Analysis, Design, Development, Problem Solving, and Process Management Skills required.
- Exceptional business and technical listening, oral, and written skills required.
- Experience in Report Design Aid, Table Conversions, Forms Development and Event Rules, BSFNs and NERs
- In-Depth understanding of Software Development/Engineering Methodology in Development, Production, and Testing Environments with Standards Documentation required.
- Experience in the Agile (scrum) Methodology preferred.
We are an E-Verify employer.