Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Our Johnson Creek, WI location is looking for full time hard working, dependable, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
Warehouse Job Duties:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock orders and printing requests.
- Restock materials as and when needed.
- Willingness to cross train in multiple departments.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Unload trucks and receive merchandise.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; complying with procedures; rules and regulations.
- RF Unit Picking
- Inventory Control
- Documentation Skills
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 lbs
- Previous warehousing, shipping, receiving experience a plus
- Forklift Experience is a plus
- Flexible schedules available, but must be available Mondays
- 401k and ESOP
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Company BBQs and Events
- Bike rental/checkout program
- Amazing Employee Discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.