Trek Bicycle is looking to hire warehouse pros! Trek is a lifestyle bicycle brand which takes a different approach to distribution and its team. With no overnight shift operations and no weekend shifts, we understand the value of your time and the balance one needs in life. We service our customers with the highest level of care and approach our business with the same level of care. We want someone who can embrace fun while understanding the importance of delivering the highest level of performance on a consistent basis. If Trek sounds like a company that fits your style and would like a seat on the awesome bus that is Trek - please read on because we would love to hear from you!
Our Johnson Creek, WI location is looking for hard working, dependable, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it! This position is seasonal in nature but with strong possibility of fulltime conversation based upon individual’s performance.
This position is looking to start ASAP. We are currently hiring for the hours below.
Full time: M-F 6-2 pm
Full Time: M-F 12-8 pm or M-F 11-7 pm
Warehouse Job Duties:
- Unload trucks and receive merchandise.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; complying with procedures; rules and regulations.
- Restock materials.
- Willingness to cross train in multiple departments.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 lbs throughout whole shift
- Documentation Skills
- Previous warehousing, shipping, receiving experience a plus
- Inventory control
- Forklift Experience is a plus
Flexible schedules available, but must be available Mondays
401k and ESOP
Medical and Dental coverage
Company BBQs and Events
Bike rental/checkout program
Amazing Employee Discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.