Business Analyst - BCycle
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Trek Bicycle Corporation is looking to hire a Business Analyst who can craft innovative features and plan software improvements for BCycle’s software development team. The Business Analyst will build relationships with internal partners, external collaborators, BCycle customers, and other stakeholders and identify opportunities to enhance applications. The Business Analyst will also work directly with an agile software development team to implement user stories, bug fixes, and other work that facilitates the growth and development of bike share systems across the country.
The Business Analyst will manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, agile software development environment. The analyst will collect requirements for new development, outline features, write user stories, and support software developers as they build new content and functionality. The analyst will facilitate internal QA efforts as well as user acceptance testing and beta testing. The analyst will effectively communicate with customers in meetings, over email, and via a CRM tool in order to gather feedback, understand pain points, identify new needs, and troubleshoot issues. The analyst will complete data analysis and data visualization projects for internal reporting needs. The individual must be self-motivated, require minimal supervision, and manage issues in an efficient manner.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 - 3 years of business analysis and/or systems analysis experience required
- Demonstrated success managing business and/or technical requirements throughout the development and/or project lifecycle
- Understands and communicates technical implementations at a high level for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to use animated mock-ups, flowcharting, storyboarding, style sheets, and other tools to describe and illustrate application, system, and user interface/user experience (UI/UX) enhancements beneficial
- Exceptional business and technical communication skills required with an ability to conduct interviews and facilitate group discussions
- Understanding of testing and release management techniques and technologies required
- Maintains a commitment to excellence in customer service and product quality in a dynamic environment
- Displays advanced analytical skills
- Strong process management and problem-solving skills required
- Experience in agile software development is a plus
- Experience with Business-to-Business (B2B), Bikeshare, e-Commerce, and/or Inventory Control/Management Systems valued
- Experience with iOS and Android apps and software-hardware integrations is a plus
- Effective working individually or with a team
We are an E-Verify employer.