Customer Service Representative - Trek Uruguay
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
As a Customer Service Representative your primary mission is to provide front-line support for our customers. By using available resources, the successful candidate will go above and beyond to provide world class customer service in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Trek Uruguay retailers.
- Support Business Manager in managing sales and strategic direction for the Business.
- Provide outstanding customer service by acting as a liaison between Trek & retailers for all sales & service related needs.
- Solve all the service issues in a positive and efficient manner.
- Follow up on warranty processes along with Trek, retailers and end consumers.
- Monitor and assist financial services with credit status controls.
- Work as a team with Business Manager to accomplish goals.
- Manage set up, support and communications of Trek’s B2B system
- Assist with training and maintaining Trek’s retailer training platform Trek University
- Respond to retailer inquiries and provide a speedy and thorough resolution to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process orders timely & accurately. Manage back orders & shipments.
- Embrace a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Seizes opportunities to help retailer provide top-level customer service to consumers.
- Acts as a resource for both end users and retailers in regard to product and technical questions.
- Help facilitate retailer collections and credit control.
- Insure order to cash processes and expedite products asap to our retailers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Other relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs - Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of/passion for cycling a plus.
- Fluent in English & Spanish, proficiency in Portuguese preferred.
- Exceptional work ethic, integrity and drive to produce only great work.
- Must display strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities in a focus but flexible manner.
- Business communication proficiency is a must. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of organization.
- Dynamic and high energy. Understand how to work with a sense of urgency.
- Successful team members are positive and calm in a busy environment. They do more than is asked of them and they work well on their own.
We are an E-Verify employer.