Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and bicycle-related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it.
Trek is looking to hire the right person to help grow our global finance team as a Financial Analyst. This role will have a meaningful impact not only within the Trek finance department, but also across the organization. Utilizing BI tools and being able to listen, support, and influence a variety of operational partners will be key to success in this role.
- Provide world-class financial and analytical support to the global marketing teams including the:
- Brand and product marketing groups
- Sports marketing leaders for the Road, MTB, CX and Tri race teams; and the
- Digital marketing group responsible for trekbikes.com and various social initiatives
- Support our Electra subsidiary by developing standard reports and metrics to deliver insightful analysis of sales performance and drive expense discipline
- Identify, define, and measure key ROI metrics to determine success of marketing initiatives
- Partner with business leaders and assume expense management responsibilities for:
- Monthly financial close
- Monthly forecast
- Annual budgeting; and
- Various business partner reporting needs
- Ad hoc analysis and special projects
- 5+ years of FP&A or Corporate accounting/finance experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or accounting is required
- Advanced level of technical experience with BI tools and excel reporting capabilities
- Ability to manage the details, as well as communicate with and influence senior leaders
- Ability to build strong value-add processes and think creatively
We are an E-Verify employer.