BCycle is a bike share system that’s revolutionizing the way people use public transportation. Bike share is a unique solution to the environmental, health, and transportation infrastructure challenges that face modern communities. It’s our mission to partner with campuses, corporations, and municipalities of all sizes to implement and maintain bike share systems that complement and improve existing transportation infrastructure. We do so with best-in-class bike share equipment and a multi-tier software platform.
We are looking for a talented electronics engineer to help propel a fast moving and high performing development team to the next level. This position would involve working with a product development team to deliver hardware and firmware on production and R&D projects.
Technical Job Requirements:
- 3+ years experience developing hardware and/or firmware for consumer electronics products.
- Generates schematics that meet customer needs.
- Experience with PCB design including mechanical constraints and design for manufacturing/test.
- Design of linear and switching power supplies.
- Experience with low power design.
- Experience operating oscilloscopes and other electronic measuring equipment.
- Experience with communication protocols including USB, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc.
- Experience with ARM, MSP430, PIC or similar microcontrollers.
- Familiar with design of RF products, including 2.4GHz Bluetooth, ANT+, etc.
- Basic understanding of controls, including PID and similar systems.
- Generates required documentation in accordance to the requirements of the Trek development process.
Other Required Skills:
- Proactively seeks out innovative solutions and research and development opportunities
- Communicates well within the cross functional teams at Trek
- Helps to develop best design practices within the department
- Brings a continuous improvement mindset to his/her job
- Experience prototyping with surface mounted electronic parts
- Assist design engineering as needed with component datasheet review and schematic design review
- Proficient in writing software in C/C++
- Experience operating oscilloscopes and other electronic measuring equipment
- Experience reading electronics schematics
- Low-level C programming, including interrupts and state machines
- Experience with App development for Android and/or iOS at any level
- Experience working in an Agile team environment delivering high quality work in short iterations.
- Solidworks Experience
- Experience with implementing USB, Bluetooth, ANT+ or other communication protocols
- Experience configuring and implementing embedded GPS modules
- Worked with Microsoft Azure, i.e. IoT Hub, Service Fabric
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
We are an E-Verify employer.