Business & Marketing Coordinator - Part-Time
Madison BCycle, the bike share serving Madison, WI, is looking for an energetic and driven person to join a fast-paced, fun, and hardworking team for the Fall 2019 season. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who reports to the Executive Director and plays a key role in identifying new business opportunities, developing solutions, and engaging current and potential BCycle members through social media and marketing channels. This position will offer opportunity for ownership and growth in several key areas of business, including:
- Data Analytics: Analyze marketing and operational data to uncover opportunities to impact our business
- Marketing: Own the process of developing and maintaining organizational brand identity through email marketing, social media, and website management
- Operations: Support the Program Manager with office operations, including budgeting and organization/analysis of historical program information
- Business Development: Assist the Program Manager with new partner development, including identifying area businesses, developing pitches, and meeting with members of the business community.
- Business or Strategic Communications major
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with social and digital marketing concepts and tools
- Positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Interest in making a positive impact in Madison community
We are an E-Verify employer.