Ascend Support Tech
At Trek, our mission is to create products we love, take care of our customers, and get more people on bikes.
In our Ascend department, we aid in this crusade by providing bicycle shops with the greatest tool to thrive in retail: powerful software from a partner who cares. Our Retail Management Solution records sales, captures customer data, and provides detailed reporting. We provide integrated solutions for payment processing, ecommerce, and NPS customer loyalty. Best of all, we answer the phones when our customers call.
As a Customer Support Tech, you will become an Ascend expert for our customers. You will alleviate technical issues they face and educate them on best practices. You will exceed our customers’ expectations by proactively eliminating future problems. Phones will be your main communication tool, but email, remote connections, and personal visits will also be utilized. Rock star candidates are proactive teammates who enjoy troubleshooting and crave customer interaction.
We only reserve seats for rock stars on our Awesome Bus. Are you ready to ride?
- Answer all questions related to Ascend and escalate when needed.
- Guide our customers to success through empowering them with Ascend training.
- Document all customer support history to help eliminate issues in the program.
- Create, review and maintain our training and support resources.
- Sell hardware and supplies to our customers and place related orders.
- Assist with the installation of Ascend for new customers. Travel on-site as needed.
- Work office shifts during our regular technical support hours of 8 am to 6 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.
- Provide on-call support on weeknights and weekend days on a rotational basis.
- Be available for occasional travel.
- Customer Service experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A two year technical degree or higher is desired. Other relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft products, networking, desktop operating systems, and Office programs.
- Be a team-oriented, fun-loving, and proactive Rock Star!
We are an E-Verify employer.