District Visual Merchandiser
A bit about us
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
The District Visual Merchandiser is responsible for implementing and maintaining the visual presentation strategy. The District Visual Merchandiser will ensure proper presentation of key investments, brand driving pieces and key initiatives in a compelling and impactful way.
Travel and Execution
Travel to new and existing locations to execute design. Conduct quarterly visual audits and training at all installs. Executions will include fixture installations and organization, graphic installation and product merchandising.
District Visual Merchandiser develops 2D displays of goods and services in order to maximize sales and profit. These include window displays, interior point-of-sale displays, special promotions and general merchandising of bikes and accessories.
Budget and Timeline Management
Stay within a set timeline and budget for every visual project, this includes providing a budget to Store Designers for Visual aspects of the design as well as manage the budget for projects that only require Visual Presentation needs.
• Communicate and strategize with owners/managers of stores to determine floor layout, traffic flow and display points
• Collaborate with cross functional partners to support sales initiatives.
• Support Store Designers with execution and implementation of new/remodel plans
• Develop window or internal displays based on a theme, style or trend of promotion
• Source props and signage as needed
• Installation of graphics and signage
• A solutions seeker with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Proficient in the following: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator); Microsoft Office
Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Previous retail experience
• Deadline-driven, detail oriented and the ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to manage/oversee multiple projects while working independently with little supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication
• High energy level and commitment to success
• Effective communication skills across all aspects of the business and the ability to build strong relationships across multiple teams
We are an E-Verify employer.