Network Operations Administrator
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Trek is looking for an IT professional to join the IT Infrastructure, Enterprise System Operations Team. The primary responsibility of this individual is to support the day-to-day operations of the network and voice infrastructure, but will also have responsibilities supporting end user device configuration.
- Support Trek's global network; including LAN, WLAN, SD-WAN, VPN, Datacenter, and Cloud
- Manage network performance monitoring systems, alerts and notifications, escalation processes
- Address support issues, troubleshoot cases, document resolution, and share findings
- Evaluate application performance and packet analysis
- Provide support for global voice solutions; dial-tone, omni-channel contact center, and voicemail.
BEHAVIORAL / INTERPERSONAL:
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with elegant solutions
- Maintains strong values of integrity, commitment, and self-improvement
- Highly results and delivery oriented
- Highly customer service oriented
- Able to multitask a variety of duties and work requests
- Works well under pressure with changing priorities and workload
- Fosters and practices knowledge sharing with team members and end-users
- Good documentation skills
- Communicates well in both written and verbal mediums. Can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 2 years of equivalent experience in IT
- 2 years minimum experience in network support
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent experience with enterprise network infrastructure
- Experience with Switching, Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), WAN Technologies (Internet, MPLS, VPN) and Security (Cisco Firewalls)
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a global environment
- Knowledge of voice/collaboration concepts
- Bonus Experience: Silver Peak, Cisco ISE, Meraki, Azure/AWS, Python, Active Directory, SCCM, Intune
We are an E-Verify employer.