Field Quality Supervisor – Europe
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
As delivering safe and high-quality products is a top priority, we work with a dedicated quality and team to ensure our products follow all the regulations that apply to our products. We’re currently looking to expand this team with a:
Field Quality Supervisor – Europe
The Field Quality Supervisor Europe is based in Wijchen, The Netherlands, but has a mobile European role. In this role you are responsible for handling all aspects of field quality issues for Trek’s European operations. This position works cross-functionally with internal teams and suppliers to quickly investigate and resolve quality issues that are identified post-production. You prioritize, schedule, and provide direct supervisory oversight for product inspections and rework operations at multiple distribution centers throughout Europe, while working closely together with the Global Field Quality staff, Production, Suppliers, Distribution, and Supply Chain to expedite rework operations. Also you’re responsible for analyzing and investigating internal and external customer claim data to identify corrective and preventive actions, developing and maintaining KPI’s for product rework and hold-time performance and supporting the Field Quality Manager in the development and documentation of Field Quality processes and standards.
We’re looking for:
- A candidate living close to the Wijchen office (max. 30 km) or willing to relocate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Quality-related field preferred; or equivalent
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Quality related role
- Strong leadership, technical and organizational skills required along with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with an interest in working with teams around the world.
- Proficient in English
- International travel will be required
- Pro-active, assertive, self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and read engineering drawings
An informal, challenging and motivating company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. We provide you with a stimulating work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, responsibility and independence. We will compensate you with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your CV and motivation in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org for question please contact Max van den Berg, HR officer on +31 24 648 7579
We are an E-Verify employer.