Customer Care Representative
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, by getting more people on bikes and have a blast while doing it!
We are now recruiting for the position of Customer Care Representative (Australia and New Zealand) to join the Trek team in Canberra, Australia. This is a permanent position reporting to the Customer Care Manager. The mission of the Customer Care team is to provide exceptional hospitality to our customers, and to build relationships with our retailers through consistent and proactive service.
Key accountabilities include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service and hospitality to all Trek customers.
- Manage interactions with our retailers, consumers and partners by handling phone, email, B2B and CRM inquiries and proactively communicating new programs and products
- Be responsible for key customer and brand touchpoints such as service claims, customer service inbox, and phone inquiries
- Analyze and process warranty service claims
- Manage the customer service inbox with your co-workers
- Assist retailers with technical questions and mechanical troubleshooting
- Effectively manage all opportunities including ones borne of conflict and negotiation
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
An outstanding ability to give energy in all environments.
- A ‘solutions’ mind set.
- The ability to think quickly and decisively, without emotion, taking measured consideration of all possible outcomes.
- Exceptional IT Customer service experience in platforms such as CRM (MS Dynamics), ERP software (JDE).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Bicycle Retail and/or mechanic skills
- Understanding of Australian and New Zealand consumer law
- A great sense of fun!
Trek Bicycle employees inspire each other to reach their potential. Inside Trek the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sharing the joy of riding a bicycle is unmistakable. From Canberra, Australia to Waterloo, Wisconsin U.S.A. each office cultivates a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on positive energy and customer service. A career at Trek Bikes demands resourcefulness and ambition – and offers the opportunity to do something great in your lifetime with the best brand, best teammates and the best retail partners in the industry.
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Sound like you? Apply Now and Join the Trek Family!
We are an E-Verify employer.