Project Manager - Taiwan
TITLE: Project Manager- Taiwan Office
REPORTS TO: Program manager
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILIITES
As the Project Manager of this category, you are responsible for managing related projects in a coordinated way to obtain benefits and control not available from managing them individually. You will be interacting with the Product Managers, Directors, Engineers and Designers in that category to provide support and guidance on individual projects and overall planning.
The focus of this role will be coordinating frames, components and also cost out projects. You will be working closely with the Project Manager in our Taiwan office and the Project Management team in Waterloo, Wisconsin
- Project Planning
- Assist the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Develop a detailed plan for engineering projects
- Helping develop the timeline of bike projects
- Monitoring the risk of the project and preparing plan B’s as necessary
- Resource Planning
- Working with the Engineering Manager on determining what resources can be used and when.
- Lead Communication
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Successfully manage the relationships between all stakeholders
- Developing the best way to communicate project plans, weekly issues, changes and all critical points of managing a project.
- Global communication is important, the team must work close with forecasting, supply chain, suppliers, engineering, P1, product, and many other teams that are involved during our process.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Coordinating communication between the suppliers and Trek Waterloo Design team
- Extremely Strong in speaking the English language
- Knowledge and use of the project management tool Workfront would be preferred
- Excellent relationship building skills
- MCPM certification or PMP a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- A background in project, resource and portfolio planning
- Ability to Travel Internationally and inside the US two to three times per year
We are an E-Verify employer.