ERP Distribution Analyst
IT ERP/J.D. Edwards Distribution Analyst
The IT ERP Department is enhancing its staff through the hiring of an ERP/J.D. Edwards Distribution Analyst with expertise in J.D. Edwards E1. It would be a plus if the candidate has experience in DSI or dcLINK script logic for Scanners, or Transform Overlay development, or Loftware Labeling development, or SOA/Oracle Fusion Middleware specification creation. This position reports to the IT Global ERP/J.D. Edwards Distribution Manager and provides expertise in configuring, designing, enhancing, and maintaining applications for Distribution Processes: Sales, Claim Management, Advanced Warehousing, Pricing, Costing, Purchasing, and Inventory as well as working with Internal Business User customers. The position is focused, but not limited to, configuring for J.D. Edwards E1 Applications/Reports using the J.D. Edwards toolsets or surrounding technology toolsets.
The successful analyst will interface with business partners and IT development staff throughout the development lifecycle of multiple and concurrent activities, projects, and system implementations to analyze business requirements and develop detailed specifications. Responsibilities will include ensuring that the architectural, business, coding, design, and quality standards for the J.D. Edwards applications/reports are met. This individual will leverage existing tools and participate in the application and development of new tools to assist with and/or lead the creation of business and technical requirements, the identification of applicable and innovative solutions, the accurate estimation of work effort, and the initiation and management of development, project, and task plans. This person will be self-motivated, require minimal supervision, and be responsible for the quality and timeliness of their own work including the management of incidents in an efficient manner while providing accurate status updates on all activities. A plus is having SQL Syntax knowledge and the ability to write simple Microsoft SSRS reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Information Technologies or related discipline and 5+ years of J.D. EDWARDS E1 experience required.
- Knowledge of business distribution, supply chain, inventory and financials, as well as a sound technical understanding of IT processes are essential.
- Strong Analysis, Design, Development, Problem Solving, and Process Management Skills required.
- Exceptional business and technical listening, oral, and written skills required.
- In-Depth understanding of Software Development/Engineering Methodology in Development, Production, and Testing Environments with Standards Documentation required.
- Experience with DSI or dcLINK script logic for Scanners or Transform Overlay development or Loftware Labeling development, or SOA/Oracle Fusion Middleware development a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, meet deadlines and multitask
- Ability to get into detailed work where necessary
- Positive attitude and proactive approach
- Accountability and commitment
- Thinks and acts globally
- Open to ideas from anywhere and sees positive change as opportunity
We are an E-Verify employer.