Accounts Payable Specialist
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
About the role
Trek is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist proficient in accounting principles and practices. The ideal candidate has demonstrated their accuracy through their ability to prioritize tasks and remain organized in a fast-paced environment. A successful candidate will be self-motivated and open to opportunities within a rapidly changing organization in a high growth environment.
- Management of accounts payable function for Trek Australia and New Zealand business
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Maintain vendor files in multiple systems
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Assist with projects, analysis and reports as required.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- 2-5 years on-the-job experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Experience in JDE is a plus
- Exceptional customer hospitality and communication with team, store manager and vendors
- Understanding and support of company policies and procedures
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills; solid analytical ability.
- Strong computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Energetic, with a positive attitude
- Self-confident and will to take responsibility
If this sounds like you – Apply now to join our AWESOME BUS
For a confidential conversation please contact Andrea Silverwood on (02) 6173 6122 or via email at email@example.com
We are an E-Verify employer.