BOM Specialist/PDM Analyst
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come join us as a Project One PDM Analyst/BOM Specialist in creating the foundation for Trek’s Project One Custom Bike Program. Candidate will work within the Project One Operations team on Bill of Material set-up, continuous improvement projects, and efficient model year and new offering launches.
- Manufacturing Bill of Material (BOM) creation, maintenance, and validation.
- Part and phantom life-cycle management
- JD Edwards Configurator
- Research and analysis of program operations data to meet needs of internal clients
- Work with internal and external customers on program needs and design
- Project work of varying scope and nature
- Clear thinking mentality: ability to dissect and organize complex and large amounts of information to determine course of action to fit the needs of build order system
- Focus on quality: Ability to look outside of the immediate needs to question and identify potential areas of concern with system set-up and maintenance
- Experience with ERP systems (JDE, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Ability to draft clear and concise business communication with internal and external customers
- Self-directed mentality: ability to take a task a drive it to completion
- Prior experience and knowledge in the bike industry (knowledge of road, triathlon, and mountain bikes / components)
- Experience in using project management software
- Experience in JDE and/or Enovia PLM software
We are an E-Verify employer.