Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible for delivering quality checks for manual testing of the trekbikes.com b2b and b2c websites. Candidates will have a keen attention to detail, preferably with experience working on CMS and E-commerce based web applications, experience with Hybris is a plus. Excellent communication skills and flexibility are critical skills as this role works on a cross functional agile team who utilizes the Kanban agile methodology and principles to build world class software for our customers. Quality is of the utmost importance to us, and this role is key for our success in delivering on that customer experience.
Trek IT believes in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of products and fast iterations, and provides a flexible work environment. Our approach to software development is to use the best tool for the job, often taking advantage of the latest technology to solve complex problems.
- Collaborate with the all team members and business users to ensure quality feature development delivery
- Understand the overall feature functionality and how to validate its implementation.
- Review product functional requirements and design documents.
- Writing test cases and scenarios in a variety of styles including Gherkin language, building test matrices, based on functional requirements
- Executing test scenarios, including regression, negative and exploratory testing of functional behavior of our applications
- Verify Release testing; maintaining awareness of the integrity of our systems, production and lower environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-organized, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Employ Kanban Agile Methodologies, participate in our fun and flexible work environment
- Will work within or enhance our quality standards and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or 5 years equivalent experience in QA Testing role
- Experience with QA testing software
- Familiarity with software quality engineering best practices
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) are required
- Experience working in an Agile Development; Kanban environment is a plus
- Experience with writing test cases/scenarios, Gherkin a plus
- Experience with CMS or Ecommerce frameworks, hybris is a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
We are an E-Verify employer.