Accounting Assistant (Part-Time)
Trek Travel’s mission is to serve the people who passionately believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. Trek Travel, A World’s Best Tour Operator, is looking for a versatile accounting Rockstar to join the team. The accounting assistant will have the opportunity to add value to the accounting department while being exposed to various parts of the business. Added bonus, Trek Travel’s offices is located in downtown Madison and overlooks Lake Monona.
This part time position will provide accounting support to the accounting team. The duties will include but not limited to processing A/P and A/R, assisting in commercial card reconciliation, supporting in month end account reconciliations as well as journal entry prep. Additional projects for month end and year end close will be required.
Key requirements of candidate:
- Background in Bookkeeping and or Accounting work.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (strong Excel skills mandatory)
- Available 20 hours per work during regular business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm)
- Accurate, reliable, efficient and organized
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Trek Travel, LLC. Is based in Madison, WI offers a fun and casual working atmosphere in a historic building situated on beautiful Lake Monona and the Capital City bike path.
We are an E-Verify employer.