Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Apps Developer
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle Corporation in Waterloo, WI is seeking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Apps developer. This individual is responsible for working with IT and business stakeholders to create and support code light business application solutions using the Microsoft Model-Driven Power Apps / Dynamics 365 platform.
Responsibilities include creating and supporting new solutions that digitize business processes, helping business areas reduce redundant work, enhance productivity, consistency, and efficiency.
The candidate will have expert knowledge with Dynamics 365 (Customer Service /Sales) / Model-Driven CDS Power Apps, along with experience with .Net and SQL data query development.
Reporting to the Business Applications Manager, this individual must be able to effectively communicate in English with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
The position is located at the Trek Bicycle Corporation Office in Waterloo, WI.
- Build Enterprise-level solutions within Trek’s Dynamics 365 Online / Model-Driven Power Apps environment including: entity and form creation, workflow customization, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configuration.
- Organize development efforts, including design, testing, and migrations.
- Create and maintain application solution documentation.
- Assist in creating end-user and technical documentation.
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders, document requirements in the form of an Agile story.
- Collaborate with business customers to perform application testing needed to assure the desired functionality of the solutions meets the business requirements.
- Proactively administer the Dynamics 365 / Power App environments.
- Assist in communicating new features released to users.
- Proactively share knowledge with co-workers and ensure appropriate knowledge transfer to cover duties during illness, vacations, training, etc.
- Other duties as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science (equivalent professional experience considered)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Model-Driven Power Apps.
- 2+ years of experience in .Net or equivalent scripting language.
- Good understanding of relational database development and SQL experience.
- Strong integration experience with Dynamics 365 / Power Apps CDS and other business data systems using applications such as SSIS / KingswaySoft, Azure Logic Apps or developing in .NET C# using Microsoft Dynamics 365 REST APIs.
- Experience with Azure resources such as Azure functions, Azure logic apps, and Azure SQL DB.
- Experiences with reporting tools such as SSRS and Power BI
- Experience with IDEs and Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Experience with source control tools such as Bitbucket, Azure Devops, and Github
- Ability to understand complex business & system processes and clearly articulate business requirements.
- A strong passion for continuous learning.
- Good written / oral communication skills.
- Strong process management, process improvement and problem solving skills.
We are an E-Verify employer.