Human Resources Coordinator (Full-Time OR Part-Time)
Human Resources Coordinator
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
The Human Resources Coordinator position is responsible for providing HR support in a variety of functions. Areas of responsibility will include communications, interview scheduling, travel coordinator and other general HR duties.
- Work with the recruiting team to promote Trek as a top employer of choice across multiple media outlets.
- Utilize Trek’s database to create monthly campaigns to engage candidates and excite them about future opportunities at Trek.
- Conduct market research on which channels we should advertise on, which local partnerships we should create, and use those findings to develop hiring strategies and best practices.
- Assist the full-cycle recruiting process: Schedule meetings, travel, interviews, and maintain agendas.
- Assisting with new hire training, onboarding and benefits administration
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining all Internal HR communications, policies and documents.
- Help coordinate company events when needed.
- Administering the company travel program. This includes meeting with vendors, reviewing policy, and assisting with passport and visa renewals.
- Work on various projects and perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or a related field is preferred OR; 2-3 years of experience in the Human Resources field.
- Flexibility to adapt to adjusting priorities and be open to new ideas.
- Willing/able to travel as needed.
- Resourceful, get-stuff-done attitude and willingness to work as a team.
- Outstanding oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem Solving/Analytical skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities.
- Ability to work with ATS software.
- Experience with internal communications best practices is a plus.
- Must demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
We are an E-Verify employer.