European Marketing Data Analyst
About the Company
Headquartered in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA Trek Bicycle Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customer, and to change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast - turning ideas into reality.
Position: European Marketing Data Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The EU Data Analyst will be responsible for digital data analysis across Europe, with a specific focus on the ecommerce sales channel. Daily liaison with in-market teams, and the global Trek headquarters (Madison, Wisconsin) will ensure we maximise our data driven marketing and drive our approach to digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be the data champion for our ecommerce expansion – driving sales through data insight. With advanced experience working with Google Analytics, BI and other key analytical systems the EU Marketing Data Analyst is the ‘go to’ for in-depth digital analysis for the region.
- Lead for all EU digital reporting including all channels; report key metrics, analyse trends and provide actionable insights using simple data dashboards
- Ecommerce data insight lead – owning all reporting and data analysis for EU ecommerce platform across EU markets to include:
- ROI analysis on the impact of different channels and how they interact to drive conversions
- Websites; analyse on-site behaviour, conversions data and customer journeys, funnel analysis to provide insights on our audience behaviour
- Campaign analysis to demonstrate ROI and share key learnings
- Audience profiling for marketing funnel opportunities
- BI lead for EU marketing – building marketing BI dashboards for all digital data across EU markets, including market specific activities (data capture, events, digital catalogue usage etc)
- Oversee the implementation of Google Analytics Premium across Europe
- Being the data lead for the Single View of the Customer (SVOC) project
- Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in a digital data analysis role
- Minimum of two year's web analytics experience using Google Analytics 360 - GA IQ qualification is preferred
- Experience of ecommerce platforms
- Extensive experience with Data Studio Query and Power BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Data visualisation / dashboard development experience
- Experience with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager
- Deep understanding of web analytics including customer segmentation, attribution modelling, and path analysis
- Experience in measuring and analysing online campaigns including organic and paid search, email, display, social
- The ability to analyse data from multiple online and offline sources and translate it into commercial actions
- Experience of other channel analytic solutions (CRM, social) is preferred
- Excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- Outstanding customer service skills both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on projects
- Highly organised and a good communicator
- The ability to speak other languages is desirable, but not essential.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are the right person for this role.
We are an E-Verify employer.