Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle is looking for a full-time QA team member preferably working with experience working on E-commerce based web applications, experience with Hybris is a plus. Trek is located in Waterloo, WI, remote QA work is available for this position.
Trek IT believes in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of products and fast iterations, and provides a flexible work environment, remote work is available but some travel may be required for this position. Our approach to software development is to use the best tool for the job, often taking advantage of the latest technology to solve complex problems.
The QA Automation Engineer Team Member will:
- Be responsible for writing feature files, running selenium extensions and executing automation scripts
- Be responsible for writing and executing test scenarios, as well as logging and testing bugs
- Will work closely with the business analyst to ensure understanding of the acceptance criteria
- Will participate in automation support rotation, fixes, failure reporting and status
- Be self-organized, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Be flexible with work load
- Will participate in all meetings
- Will be available to help the QA Engineers on an as needed basis
- Will be a fast learner and knows how to escalate issues
- Will be a team player
- Will participate in all release ceremonies
- Will work with our quality standards and processes
- Will add and enhance documentation
- Prefer minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) are required
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with Java (logics, syntax, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum or Kanban environment is a plus
- Experience with gherkin language is preferred
- Experience with Hybris is a plus
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
We are an E-Verify employer.