Marketing Specialist - Trek Uruguay
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value innovative ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast – turning ideas into reality.
We are excited to extend that mission statement in Uruguay. As the marketing specialist, you will be part of the founding team for our Trek subsidiary office in Uruguay.
The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience, have a great attitude, technically skilled in digital marketing and always looking to improve. This position will work with our global marketing team to ensure global consistency, will be responsible for managing local marketing budgets and work closely with the rest of the Trek Uruguay team to execute the vision and strategy for the Uruguayan business.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the team to develop and implement goals and objectives required to drive the brand forward
- Grow brand awareness and lead generation to retailers.
- Create and execute annual marketing plan and calendar.
- Develop, maintain and work with annual marketing budget
- Work with our retailers on retail marketing campaigns and best practices
- Email marketing including list segmentation and email creation
- Manage day-to-day social media platforms
- Event coordination and management
- Set strategic marketing plans for product launches each year
- Build customer and dealer relationships
- Analyze marketing performance and optimize
- Requires some traveling and weekend work for dealer visits, races, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Portuguese is a plus
- Strong proven marketing leadership skills for a minimum of 3 years.
- BA or BS required
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on detail.
- Excellent computer skills with high level digital communication experience.
- Advanced knowledge of web/digital media and marketing best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills including familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience with strategy and execution of email marketing
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads manager and social media platforms
- Positive attitude, hands on and can-do mentality
We are an E-Verify employer.