A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Position Summary/Job Description:
The Customer Support Associate will be responsible in providing general office support that includes a variety of clerical activities; including data entry, answering incoming calls, and mailroom assistance as needed. This individual will work as a team to accomplish goals and maintain good relationships with all internal/external customers while providing incredible hospitality to all.
- Answer the main phone line in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct parties.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Communicate across departments
- Must demonstrate positive energy and the ability to energize those around you.
- Delivers prompt service through phone and email
- Able to multitask in a result orientated environment
- Effective decision maker and when necessary able to make difficult decisions
- Continuous improvements within department.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Detailed data entry skills to assist with orders and billings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- Prior customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Professionalism, attention to detail and customer focused.
- Ability to communicate effectively, act with a sense of urgency and raise red flags when needed.
- Positive and outgoing attitude, great presence, and an ability to get stuff done.
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Free life insurance & optional term life insurance
Competitive vacation package
401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
12 weeks of maternity leave with 100% pay
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we continue to take extra steps and precautions to keep our employees and customers safe. We are now requiring that all employees show proof that they are fully vaccinated with the exception of a medical or religious exemption.
We are an E-Verify employer.