Service Team Lead
Reports to: Store Manager
Work Order Completion/Management = 60%
- Actively complete work orders on customer bikes, act as the Service Writer when scheduled as such and execute bike builds as needed.
- Inspect “Work Orders Due” and “Work Orders Ready for pick-up” daily in order to ensure all work orders are being completed and picked up in a timely manner.
Warranty Resolution = 20%
- Process all TCG warranty items a minimum of once per week or as needed.
- Work with the Inventory Lead to ensure that warranty products and credits are processed correctly through Ascend.
- The Service Lead is the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) regarding warranty items but will communicate with Store and General Manager on applicable issues.
Training = 20%
- Organize, implement and validate mechanic training to include the following items: Consistency of work order labor and bike builds, Ascend training, training of sales staff to properly execute test ride checks and ensuring mechanics are up to date on the latest technologies.
- Perform other duties as prescribed by management as needed.
We believe in our bikes. We believe in our customers. We believe in our community. We strive to educate our customers and create positive cycling experiences, as well as the ultimate brand experience in-store. Positions are for serious inquiries only.
We are an E-Verify employer.