Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
We are looking for someone to join the TrekBikes.com DevOps team. Our team works to streamline, simplify and automate TrekBikes.com Development. We are a small, agile team that enjoys the autonomy of a startup with the backing and experience of industry experts.
While the direction is clear, the mountains are high and the valleys are wide. To be part of our team, you must be an active learner with an insatiable urge to tinker as we address new issues and dig into new solutions, every day. Our approach is to use the best tool for the job, often taking advantage of the newest technology to solve complex problems.
We build into people with experience and opportunity and foster continuous learning and experimentation so individual aptitude and desire is just as meaningful as experience. We are seeking experienced experts, but we are interested in entry-level resources, as well. Trek provides a flexible environment including the opportunity for remote working in this role
- Automate server provisioning
- Architect and automate zero-downtime deployments
- Improve existing monitoring, alerting and reporting systems to empower IT operations and business decisions
- Evaluate hardware, software, and overall system architecture from security, reliability and scalability perspectives
- Sharing the wealth; detailing and communicating the awesome work you do
- 2+ years of hands-on experience engineering/building/automating systems
- 2+ years in an agile workflow environment
- Azure and PowerShell extensions
- Chef and Ruby
- CD/CI tools (Jenkins) and architecting process improvements
- Running high-traffic B2B and B2C web sites (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, security, hardening, encryption standards)
- Docker/Microservices/Swarm/Azure Container Service
- MySQL IaaS and Azure SQL
- Atlassian’s suite of products
- DevOps evangelism
- PCI compliant environments
- Payment systems
We are an E-Verify employer.