CZ/SK Customer Service Agent - UK Based
Are you fluent in Czech and English? Do you love cycling? Can you provide ‘best in class’ Customer Services, have a great technical knowledge of bicycles? If you believe this is you, then perhaps a role at Trek could be for you!
Trek is the world leader in bicycle products, components and accessories with approximately 2,000 employees worldwide. We supply Trek and Electra bikes and Bontrager parts and accessories to independent bicycle retailers throughout the Czech & Slovak markets. Trek strives to be a Great Place To Work and to give all employees opportunities to grow and contribute widely to the business. The successful applicant will assist with the Customer Service function for CZ/SK on a timely basis and support the wider Customer Service team with ad-hoc tasks. The role operates Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
You will be required to:
- Provide excellent Customer Service to all Trek customers regardless of the size of the account
- Take ownership of any customer service queries, ensuring that all matters are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Have a professional telephone manner and good written communication
- Liaise with all departments across the business, to ensure the timely and professional delivery of services and or products.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to customer’s needs
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Handle warranty claims for your territory
- High level of English & Czech/Slovak written & verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer programmes
- Ability / willingness to travel (EU, UK, PL, CZ, SK, IE)
- Great relationship management
- High level of organisation and time management
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Bicycle product knowledge & experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Bicycle Workshop environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service
- Experience of dealing with maintenance/technical issues preferable from within the cycle industry
- Ability to learn adapt to different processes
- Full Driving Licence
If you share our passion for bicycles, relish the thought of working for the world’s most innovative bicycle brand then we’d love to hear from you. But it’s not all about Trek, our other brands include Bontrager, a full line-up of components, accessories and apparel.
If you're interested in a career where your talents are appreciated, and your voice is heard, let us know how you're the perfect fit for one of our positions above by clicking ‘apply’ and attaching your CV along with a covering letter, detailing your area of interest and why you believe you are the right person for the role.
We are an E-Verify employer.