A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Trek is looking for an IT professional to join the IT Infrastructure, Network Engineering team. This individual is responsible for contributing to technical direction, configuration, and administration of the network/voice infrastructure and solutions used throughout the enterprise.
- Design, implement, and support Trek's global network environment, including LAN, WLAN, WAN, datacenter and cloud
- Management of network performance monitoring systems, alerts and notifications, escalation processes
- Address support issues, troubleshoot cases, document resolution, and share findings
- Provide remote access solution support (VPN)
- Evaluate application performance and packet analysis
- Manage network capacity to meet business requirements
- Provide support for voice solutions around dial-tone, contact center, and voicemail.
BEHAVIORAL / INTERPERSONAL:
- Work closely and effectively with other IT leaders and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with elegant solutions
- Maintains strong values of integrity, commitment, and self-improvement
- Highly results and delivery oriented
- Highly customer service oriented - Comfortable working with customers in person and over the phone
- Able to multitask a variety of duties and work requests
- Works well under pressure with changing priorities and workload
- Foster and practice knowledge sharing with team members and end-users; good documentation skills
- Effective Communication – Communicates well in both written and verbal medium. Can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 3 years of equivalent experience in IT
- 2 years minimum experience in network design, engineering, support
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent experience with enterprise network infrastructure (CCNP a plus)
- Experience with Switching, Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), WAN Technologies (Internet, MPLS, VPN) and Security (Cisco Firewalls)
- Knowledge of VPNs, SD-WAN concepts, Cisco Data Center Switching and Security Best Practices
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a global environment
- Up to 10% travel, domestic and international
- Preferred experience: Silver Peak, Cisco, Azure, Aruba, Meraki
We are an E-Verify employer.