Retail IT Specialist
The Retail IT Specialist will be part of a global team dedicated to ensuring best in class support of our stores. You will collaborate with many internal and external teams to execute store deployments, manage networks, and provide day-to-day support to our teams.
- Implement and operate technology solutions for a global bicycle business, 100+ locations
- Provide support and troubleshooting, document problem resolution and share findings
- Create configuration and process standards, identify ways to improve administration
- Manage and deploy operating system images, software updates and patches
- Work with 3rd party service partners for project and support execution
- Follow internal procedures for change/incident management and escalation
- Support new store openings and remodels
- Research, evaluate, and deploy new technology solutions
Requirements and qualifications:
- 2 or more years experience in a fast-paced IT environment.
- Experience in MS Operating systems and/or core services
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to create and write clear, complete documentation of systems and procedures
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and part of a team
- Experience with Micrsoft InTune, Meraki, and ServiceNow is preferred
- Travel to project locations is required
We are an E-Verify employer.