Accounts Payable Senior Clerk
About Trek Bicycle Corporation
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
Trek is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable Senior Clerk proficient in accounting principles and practices. The ideal candidate has demonstrated their accuracy through their ability to prioritize tasks and remain organized in a fast-paced environment. A successful candidate will be self-motivated and open to opportunities within a rapidly changing organization in a high growth environment.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Maintain vendor/employee files in multiple systems
- Produce monthly reports
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Assist with 1099 processing
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field/or equivalent on-the-job time
- Experience in a medium to large fast-paced environment preferred
- Experience in JDE, Basware & Concur a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management and vendors.
- Understanding and support of company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, agreements, and procedure manuals.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills; solid analytical ability.
- Strong computer knowledge/proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Energetic, with a positive attitude
- Self-confident and willing to take responsibility
We are an E-Verify employer.