Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast—turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle is looking for an innovative business analyst to join the Trek team. We are a small, agile team that enjoys the autonomy of a startup with the backing and experience of industry experts.
We are looking for an active learner with an insatiable urge to address new opportunities and dig into new solutions every day. This is a hands-on role working with business partners, vendors, and technology co-workers to make awesome products that we love. The ideal candidate will be able to work on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced and collaborative development environment.
We provide people with the opportunity to foster continuous learning and experimentation, so individual aptitude and desire is just as meaningful as experience. We are seeking experienced experts, but we are interested in entry-level resources, as well. Trek provides a flexible environment including the opportunity for remote working in this role.
- Understand the customer journey and define user requirements
- Work with business partners to capture business needs and high-level requirements
- Convert business and functional requirements into use cases, epics, and stories with acceptance criteria
- Engage both developers and business partners to achieve targeted outcomes
- Convey complex technical issues to diverse audiences
- Facilitate large and small group discussions
- Lead a work group through the project lifecycle
- Detail and communicate the awesome work the team and you do via status reports and other artifacts
- Bachelor’s degree with three or more years’ experience in business and/or systems analysis
- Broad IT Domain experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Applications Development
- Data Integration
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Quality Assurance
- Sensor Management
- Maintenance & Support
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Knowledge of traditional waterfall and Agile/Lean methodologies
- Ability to work effectively both individually and across multiple teams
- Experience with data analytics
- Understanding of testing and release management techniques
- Scrum Master Certification
- PMP Certification/Project Management experience
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with GDPR in a PCI compliant environment
- Experience with Payment systems and Identity management systems
We are an E-Verify employer.