- Layup of carbon fiber material into molding tools
- Preparation of raw material for the molding process
- Operation of heating presses
- Preparation of tools for molding process
- Operation of equipment to move and transfer tools into and out of heated presses
- Inspection of finished products for conformance to specifications
- Handle and dispose of carbon materials, resins, and solvents
- Interpret and follow manufacturing orders
- Responsible for maintaining work station and daily housekeeping
- Must be able to read and understand process documentation
- Ability to routinely lift 25lbs and work with tooling at elevated temperatures
- Ability to use gauges and measurement tools to verify quality of parts
- Ability to read and follow standard work
**Steel toe safety shoes required for the position.
** Hours: 2nd Shift 2 Pm to 10 PM
We are an E-Verify employer.