Supply Chain Business Analyst
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Position Summary/Job Description:
As a member of our Global Trade and Logistics Team, the Logistics Systems Analyst will support global logistics operations from a systems standpoint. This position will be responsible for learning and understanding Trek’s global logistics business processes and translating those business processes into Trek’s transportation management system. This role will be responsible for both the logistics data maintained within Trek’s transportation management system and the successful interchange of that data between Trek and Trek’s logistics network partners. This person must have a passion for inter-cultural communication and a demonstrated ability to continuously learn new processes.
- Support Trek’s global logistics operational booking processes. Regularly coordinate with operationally focused team members to ensure Trek’s systems are effectively support important EDI interfaces.
- Analyze, interpret and implement key performance metrics, exception reports and scorecards for logistics operations. Establish and implement corrective and preventative actions through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in onboarding new logistics network partners to begin interchange of data via EDI. Work alongside internal and external projects team to implement and test the EDI framework for support of critical logistics business processes.
- Create, prepare and implement standardized reporting within Trek’s transportation management system to provide internal parties with the critical data needed to manage their businesses.
- Proactively monitor critical data interfaces between Trek and logistics network partners. Identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Provide training to internal parties on how to execute daily business processes and find valuable data and information within Trek’s transportation management system.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with internal and external customers. Provide incredible customer service to all customers of Trek’s logistics processes.
- Other tasks, as identified or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in international business, supply chain or related field.
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in logistics or supply chain discipline preferred.
- Basic Knowledge of database languages such as SQL is helpful but not required.
- Proficient with current Microsoft Office programs. Advanced Excel proficiency required.
- Experience with EDI X12 and EDI 300/301/304/856/214/315/310 message types is preferred.
- Detail oriented, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Strong organization skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively across multi-functional teams. Ability to work both independently and on teams.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; accepts accountability and responsibility for actions.
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Free life insurance & optional term life insurance
Competitive vacation package
401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
12 weeks of maternity leave with 100% pay
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
We are an E-Verify employer.